ad1

How to solve wifi is not working on Samsung?

Do you want know why wifi not working on your samaung phone? Want to know solution for Wifi is not turning on? Here you go find what you can do.

I am using samsung s duos for several months, recently I faced a problem that is my Wifi is not working. It is showing as "turning on" but it will not turn on.

- I checked some websites, in that I didnt get any useful information to solve this problem, i have gone through various process and found solution.

How to solve wifi freez or not working on samsung s duos
- First solution is to hard reset the device, but for me it didnt work , tried both soft reset as well as hard reset still I was facing same error.

- Flash your device, give your phone to mobile shop and flash your phone.it can solve your problem sometimes. But for me ut didnt work.

- final solution and the one which worked for me is that my wifi ic was faulty, and replaced it. After that it worked.

Reason for wifi freeslz or not working
- If you use applications that uses wifi to transfer files, it causes the wifi ic failure, and thus wifi will not work.

Tags : wifi freez s duos s 7562, wifi not turning on android.solve fix wifi freez

No comments: